Faculty and students affiliated with the M3 Center conduct research on the topics covering technology and innovation in the hospitality industry. This research is disseminated via conference presentations and journal publications. Below you will find a list of recent publications produced by the M3 Center.
- Berezina, K., Semrad, K.J., Tasci, A., & Cobanoglu, C. (2016). Hotel flash sales consumers: Who are they? International Journal of Revenue Management, 9(2/3), 127-146.
- Berezina, K., Semrad, K. J., Stepchenkova, S., & Cobanoglu, C. (2016). The managerial flash sales dash: Is there advantage or disadvantage at the finish line? International Journal of Hospitality Management, 54, 12-24.
- Berezina, K., Bilgihan, A., Cobanoglu, C., & Okumus, F. (2016). Understanding satisfied and dissatisfied hotel customers: Text mining of online hotel reviews. Journal of Hospitality Marketing & Management, 25(1), 1-24.
- Ali, F., Amin, M., & Cobanoglu, C. (2016). An integrated model of service experience, emotions, satisfaction, and price acceptance: an empirical analysis in the Chinese hospitality industry. Journal of Hospitality Marketing & Management, 25(4), 449-475.
- Berezina, K., & Semrad, K. (2015). Advantages and disadvantages of using flash sales in the lodging industry. Journal of Tourism and Hospitality, 4(3), 161-163.
- Bilgihan, A., Berezina, K., Cobanoglu, C., & Okumus, F. (2014). The Information Technology (IT) Skills of Hospitality School Graduates as Perceived by Hospitality Professionals. Journal of Teaching in Travel & Tourism, 14(4), 321-342.